This position’s primary focus will be the development of our F&B and Hospitality SaaS solutions. As the senior web engineer, you will join a small but growing high performing team of individuals working with cutting edge technologies within the Microsoft development ecosystem.
- Design and implement software for front-end and back-end systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Support existing web applications including troubleshooting, bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality.
- Provide post-production support.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- Familiar with open-source library such as Bootstrap, jQuery and AJAX.
- Ability to complete all phases of SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL database design.
- Experience with AWS a plus.
- Experience with payment gateway integration a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.