Regulatory Affairs Executive Cum Halal Executive
Science & Technology > Biomedical Sciences
Science & Technology > Biotechnology
Science & Technology > Chemist
Science & Technology > Food Technology & Safety
Science & Technology > Laboratory Technician
Science & Technology > Scientist/Researcher
Science & Technology > Others
We are a leading contract manufacturer and re-packer specialist in natural active based products in Malaysia. We are also at the midst of the final audit of our ISO 9002 certification. We specialized in the manufacturing and re-packing of: Aromatherapy products Body care Body soaps Food supplements Hair care Herbal soap Herbal teas Skin care Toiletries We are expanding and seek suitable candidates for the following position: :
- Assist in Quality Management System ( QMS ) improvement programs to ensure compliance to applicable legal requirements. QMS and Good Manufacturing Practices ( GMPs)
- Compilation, preparation and submission of new registration, license extensions, variations, safety updates, renewals and ensure approvals in a timely manner without being rejected by regulatory agency.
- Follow up the registration and internal review of registration application information throughout the process and submit the application information to complete the registration application and supplementary application related work
- Review and prepare artwork labelling for all products, and local kit bar codes and to print them as support to Supply Chain Management department
- Keeps relevant departments well informed regarding status of product registration and sampling permits to ensure smooth operations in customs clearance
- Maintain a good relationship and continue to build strong rapport with the relevant local authorities to compile industry news to ensure our business is competitive and proactive in reacting to the changes in regulations
- Knowledge in science know-how and product ingredients would be an added advantage to assist in Marketing Communication to ensure all product benefit claims are within the authorities’ guidelines
- Liaise directly with relevant local authorities and organization on registration status, and all other regulatory matters
- Organization for Standardization ( ISO ) documentation and other regulatory issues
- Plan and manage activities such as internal & external audits, regulatory agency inspection , products recalls etc
- According to the company's plan carry on for product registration, Product notification,system certification, renewal of the certificate obtained, application for replacement of certificate.
- Keep abreast with internal and external mattress industry regulatory news and updates, guidelines, standards etc.
- Provide regulatory guidance to factories to ensure manufacturing processes and products distribution comply with the required regulations
- Follow up on actions plan replies, monitor and evaluate Corrective Action
- Other duties as assigned by management from time to time
- To involve in third party/government or customer audits.
- Apply, renew, products that are compliance with JAIS,Jakim, HACCP & ISO
- Responsible to conduct Internal Audit
- Minimum Diploma in Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Responsible, care and attention to detail
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Self-motivated and “can do” attitude, a willingness to be flexible, with an ability to adapt to change
- An effective communicator
* Must have a car
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.