Accounts Assistant / Executive
Accounting & Auditing Accounts
Accounting & Auditing Analysis & Reporting
Accounting & Auditing Others
Established in 2006, we are one of the largest serviced & virtual office provider in Klang Valley. To date we have more than 600 office suites in over 17 different locations throughout the Klang Valley. Our core business is to provide affordable and flexible office space to accommodate all types of businesses.
Our client profiles varies from SME to MNC, whether the business is a start-up, opening a new branch, looking for an interim workspace, we want to ensure we help our clients save time and money when looking for a suitable workplace.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports
- To manage day to day operations of the accounts department
- Prepare SST-02 Returns
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Educational Qualification Required: LCCI, Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent
- Minimum Experience Required: 1-2 Years
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & English
Working hours: Monday to Friday
8.00am to 5.00pm
8.30am to 5.30pm
9.00am to 6.00pm
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.