Leasing Executive / Supervisor (Head Office, Jalan 223, Petaling Jaya)
THE STORE, is the Largest and Oldest Existing Supermarket cum Departmental Chain in Malaysia. We have 75 branches located throughout Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah. Due to our expansion programme, we are seeking for dynamic and result oriented team players to join us at the office/outlet mentioned above.
- To prepare Letter of Offer, Tenancy Agreement and monitor the submission of Tenancy Agreement and others necessary documents.
- To update payment received from deposit timely and ensure all rentals & deposit collections is in order.
- To negotiate the terms & conditions of lease for new tenancy agreement and ensure renewal tenancy agreements are on time.
- To prepare monthly report on tenant mix and occupancy lease related matters to the management.
- Issued Letter of Demand to prospective tenants and ensure payments are completed within set timeframe.
- Liaise closely with inter-departments on matter pertaining to rental and deposits collections, fit out, operations and insurance.
- Responsible in preparing of stamping to Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri.
- To negotiate and prepare rebate letter to tenants.
- Monitor and update all tenancy documents from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Property Management, Real Estate Management, Marketing, Business Studies, or equivalent.
- A least one (1) year of working experience in retail leasing or building services leasing is essential; experience in Commercial Property Industry would be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as on job training will be provided.
- Good communication and report writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words & Powerpoint).
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.