Finance Manager/Finance Analyst
Customer Service > Customer Relationship Management
Information & Communication Technology
Long Nice is a global outsourcing and technology services company started specializing in customer service center, finance & accounting, and IT solutions. The company was founded in 2019 and based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Our professionals possess extensive knowledge and experience in a variety of fields and help companies of all sizes attract and retain top talent. We can help you achieve better business results by finding, developing, motivating and rewarding employees in ways that fit with your broad financial and business goals.
Long Nice services China、South Korea and Japan clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail and Energy & Utilities.
In addition we can support with developing, training and implementing documentation management and archiving system, standard operating procedures, company-wise policy and procedure documents, event management solutions in addition to our comprehensive human resources management in line with your corporate culture and standards, and pursuant to national rules and regulations.
**JOB POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER**
- Ability to answer customers in a timely and accurate manner and provide standard services to customers.
- Communicate with customers through telephone with polite manner and provide accurate informations.
- Handles outgoing calls to customers, customer complaints and able to solve issue in a polite and professional manner.
- Aggregate, analyze target customer base, establish and maintain good customer relationships.
- Manage customer information and update customer database.
- Regular working hours: Monday - Friday (9pm -6pm)
- Company benefits: parking allowance, transport allowance, bonus(es), incentive, EPF, SOCSO & EIS.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/in Customer Service Management or equivalent.
- Able to converse in Mandarin clearly and fluent, and able to type in Chinese with minimum 60 words/minute.
- Good logical thinking ability and communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply; with/without working experience .
- Skills required: strong interpersonal and communication, good analytical and problem-solving skills, high level of EQ,
- Able to work at face-paced working environment and willing to accept new challenges.
- Huge opportunity for career advancement/ career growth.
6. 正常工作时间：星期一-星期五（9pm -6pm）。
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.