Sea Freight Customer Service Executive
Selangor Shah Alam Shah Alam
An International Freight Forwarding company in Hicom-Glenmarie, Shah Alam is looking for Experienced, Enthusiastic, Loyal and Dynamic individuals to join our Vibrant and Exciting Team.
In line with our expansion and quest for quality excellence, we are seeking dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our team.
Primarily responsible for providing the highest level of service and maintain excellent relationship with customers and responsible for efficient and effective coordination of all associated with the team. Interact with customers to promptly provide information about shipment operational status. Efficiently handle and resolve customer complaints
Scope of Duties
- Ensure all administration is completed in line with company procedures - professionally and in a timely manner.
- Closely coordinate with Department Manager and pricing team to ensure customers scope of work is carried out within the time frame specified.
- Keep accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers with proper filing or archiving.
- Ensure job files and all internal records for all jobs are opened, processed and updated on timely basis.Invoices are processed on a timely manner according to KPI.
- Periodically check and respond to e-mails after office hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Carry out all other activities as assigned by Airfreight Manager and Sea freight Manager
- Ensure to understand TWW Policy, Vision & Mission and meeting the requirements set out in the policies.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- At least 2 years work experience in the freight forwarding industry with excellent working experience in Air and Sea Freight sales administration.
- Possess at least a Higher Secondary / STPM / Diploma in Logistics / Import & Export / Transportation would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of checking /calculating volumetric weight and measurements.
- Positive attitude with very high level of enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Well verse with Microsoft Word and Excel applications in preparing reports.
- Pleasant personality with excellent customer relationship skills.
- Excellent Team player.
- Enjoys having a challenging job.
- Candidate should be ready to reach their full potential
We offer a good salary and benefits package and a positive, progressive work environment.
An exciting new opportunity awaits successful candidates who will go on to enjoy challenging career with us. We recognize & acknowledge Excellent Performance. If you are a team player with an awesome work attitude, pleasant personality & self-motivated, please email your resume to [email protected] for an interview appointment.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.