Accounts Assistant / Executive
Accounting & Auditing Accounts
In line with our expansion and quest for quality excellence, we are seeking dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our vibrant team.
To assist the Management to
- Handle month-end closing
- Handle inter-company & Bank reconciliation
- Ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis
- Responsible, willing to learn, able to maintain confidentiality at all time
- Experience Matters, if you are into Logistics, we want you.
- IT savvy and must be familiar with basic office software (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel).
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferably Accounts Executives specializing in Finance – AP, AR, Accounting
- Full-Time positions
- Successful candidate will enjoy challenging opportunities with us because we recognize and acknowledge good performance. If you are a team player with good working attitude
- Ready to work with a team of highly skilled and professional team of high achievers
- Able to communicate effectively with customers based in many countries across the globe.
- Has minimum 1-2 years working experience in related fields.
- Enjoys having a challenging job.
- Candidate should be ready to reach their full potential and grow exponentially
- Ready to learn and grasp trade concepts with ease.
An exciting new opportunity awaits successful candidates & will enjoy challenging opportunities with us because we recognize & acknowledge good performance. If you are a team player with good working attitude, pleasant personality & self-motivated, please email us at [email protected] for an interview appointment as we would like to meet you.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.