MOBILE APP DEVELOPER (Android / IOS)
Information & Communication Technology Database Developer & Administrator
Information & Communication Technology Developers/Programmers
Information & Communication Technology Mobile Applications Development
Information & Communication Technology Software Engineering
Minds & Berry Sdn Bhd is a full-fledged advertising agency. Our predominant activities breakdown are as follows:
- Design & Creative Concept
- Multimedia & Online Marketing
- Website & Mobile App Development
- Analysis, research and develop innovative mobile applications.
- Integrate with our back-end services to ensure we deliver a quality and great user experience mobile applications.
- Working closely with creative team and project management team to produce collaborative works.
- Responsible for roll-out and deployment.
- Debug and resolve technical problem to deliver a quality mobile applications within schedule.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for senior position.
- Experience with IOS and/or Android mobile development, testing and operating platforms.
- Experience in PHP, HTML/CSS, WordPress and Java/C/C++/C#/VB programming is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and good team player.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work independently.
- Analytical and numerically strong with an eye for details.
- Aggressive, outgoing, willing to work long hours and able to work under pressure.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven and multi-tasking work environment.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen and hold relevant residence status.
"The very first step towards success in any occupation is to become interested in it" - if you are not the right person, please don't waste your time.
"There are no secrets to success, it is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure" - if you are the right person, please welcome!
Interested candidates are invited to apply online by sending your details resume attached with photo to us for an arrangement of interview.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.