Information & Communication Technology Helpdesk & IT Support
Information & Communication Technology Networks/System Administration
Safebit Solutions Inc. a growing MSP provider is looking for a remote System Admin. This person should be well rounded technically and be comfortable communicating with the customer and management on the phone. This position will primarily be conducted remotely over the phone with customers in the USA. This position will report directly to Sr. Consultant and the President/Owner.
Day-to-Day tasks will include:
- Monitor clients Servers & Networking though MSP platform tools
- Assist with Helpdesk ticket escalations from Level-1 helpdesk & change management requests
- Manage multiple Microsoft Server environments with Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/File/Print
- Identify improvements for customers infrastructure and provide recommendations for upgrades
- Work with Sr Consultant on Project planning and implementation
- Well rounded multi-vendor technical skillset with emphasis on Microsoft and Cisco technologies.
- Consulting mindset with excellent verbal and written communication. Must have the ability to discuss technical topics with customers in a non-technical manner
- 3-4-years of on job experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments
- 3 years of network experience working with Networking in, Switches/Gateways/UTM Firewalls. Must be able to configure VLANs and routing in Cisco Hardware.
- Certifications a major plus, CCNA, CompTIA, A+,Network+,Security+
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.