Banking & Finance > Risk Management
Customer Service > Customer Relationship Management
Customer Service > Face to Face Customer Service
Marketing & Communications > Branding
Marketing & Communications > Marketing Communications
E-Globex Sdn Bhd started operating as a licensed Money Changer and was incorporated on 22 January 2008. Through years of hard work and dedication, we have accumulated industry specific experiences especially in Money Services Business (MSB) while contributing to society and the growth of our company. We have been granted license category C (Retail Money Changing Business) and category D (Wholesale Currency Business) since 15 April 2013. We are proud of our achievement to be one of the only 5 currency wholesalers in the Malaysia.
At E-Globex, you can always find a wide range of foreign currencies, competitive exchange rates and friendly staff with efficient customer service all under a secured and comfortable premise. We believe in our core value, which can eventually achieve our long term objective.
We are expanding and we are looking for people to GROW WITH US!
- To conduct money changing service to customers.
- To provide excellent customer service "with a smile".
- To conduct accurate and efficient transaction handling.
- To conduct effective customer due diligence.
- To reconcile daily transactions.
- To be responsible and accountable for the safety of their intra-day exchanges.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level / Pre- U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- No working experience required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication skills and confident dealing with both local and foreign customer.
- Cash handling experience will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment and contribute ideas.
- Detailed oriented and organized. Able to work weekend.
- Having a good command of Mandarin language is an advantage.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.