Business Centre Senior Executive/ Manager (Plaza Sentral)
Administration & Office Support Administrative Support
Administration & Office Support Others
Customer Service Face to Face Customer Service
Established in 2006, we are one of the largest serviced & virtual office provider in Klang Valley. To date we have more than 600 office suites in over 17 different locations throughout the Klang Valley. Our core business is to provide affordable and flexible office space to accommodate all types of businesses.
Our client profiles varies from SME to MNC, whether the business is a start-up, opening a new branch, looking for an interim workspace, we want to ensure we help our clients save time and money when looking for a suitable workplace.
- Manages the overall operations of the Business Centre by establishing and implementing management programs that shall monitor and control all reports, sales activities and after sales servicing of the Business Centre to achieve planned performance targets
- Provides daily management and leadership to a team of customer service and operation personnel by coaching them in all areas of Business centre operations
- Ensures total client satisfaction by personally managing customers requiring special handling
- Train/coach new customer service representatives
- Must be service oriented and has strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands
- Efficient in managing, leading and delegating tasks to the staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive and above, specializing in Customer Service or equivalent
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.