Senior Executive / Executive / Supervisor (Internal Audit Department)
Accounting & Auditing Internal Audit
We are a company with primary activities in the retail chain of supermarkets, hypermarkets and complex management. In line with our rapid business expansion in all our business aspects, we are currently seeking to employ dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to be part of our team.
- To carry out or lead audit reviews, and/or assist in fraud investigations at Branches and Head Office Departments.
- Conduct audit based on the approved audit programmes within the time frame given.
- Highlight internal control weaknesses or non-compliances with Company Standard Operating Procedures and/or the prevailing legal and regulatory requirements, as audit issues.
- Compile and cross-reference working papers and supporting documents for review by Audit Assistant Senior Manager.
- Prepare audit findings for review by Internal Audit Assistant Senior Manager.
- To carry out any other tasks as deemed fit by the Management from time to time.
- Preferably a Degree or Diploma in Accountancy, Business Studies, Commerce, Finance, Economics or its equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in related field is required for Senior Executive post.
- Qualified candidates with 1 to 2 years of working experiences are encouraged to apply for Executive / Supervisor positions.
- Good verbal and report writing skill in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Willing to travel to different locations within Malaysia.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.