Advertising/Media/Arts/Entertainment Graphic Design
1. Develop concept, graphic, storyboard from pre-production to post-production.
2. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
3. Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
4. Handle all video for marketing purpose of the product and or the company.
5. Manage all the printable items with her/his own idea of design such as brochure, booklet of other marketing material.
6. Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts to be present to the client.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.