Pricing & Sales Support Executive (Based In Glenmarie Shah Alam)
Administration & Office Support Administrative Support
Administration & Office Support Others
An International Freight Forwarding company in Hicom-Glenmarie, Shah Alam is looking for Experienced, Enthusiastic, Loyal and Dynamic individuals to join our Vibrant and Exciting Team.
In line with our expansion and quest for quality excellence, we are seeking dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our team.
Extraordinary People. Exciting Possibilities. Great Opportunity.
Primarily responsible to ensure process compliant administration, fast and efficient turnaround of enquiries and indoor sales support (preparing quotations, source rates, vendor selection, vetting vendors, rate negotiation). Additional functions include handover sales jobs to operations inclusive of cost assessment.
Scope of Duties
• Ensure all administration is completed in line with company procedures - professionally and in a timely manner.
• Follow through all enquiries, quotations and other sales lead until it's concluded (won/lost/expired). Status / results are to be communicated to Manager / COO / GM. Maintains the Quotation Physical File & Quotation Log.
• Provide input into the department strategies and work towards achieving them.
• Maintain excellent relationships with customers and agents. Provide fast and competitive quotations for enquiries - in line with company processes.
• Help to identify and build strong relationships with key suppliers.
• Continuously assess all sub-contractors / vendors performance & notify department manager.
• Pro-actively generate Quality Improvement Report & ensure standards of related procedures are maintained.
• Periodically check and respond to e-mails after office hours, weekends and public holidays.
• Carry out all other activities as assigned by Managers
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
• At least 2 years work experience in the freight forwarding industry with excellent working experience in Air and Sea Freight sales administration.
• Possess at least a Higher Secondary / STPM / Diploma in Logistics / Import & Export / Transportation would be an added advantage
• Knowledge of checking /calculating volumetric weight and measurements.
• Positive attitude with very high level of enthusiasm.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Well verse with Microsoft Word and Excel applications in preparing reports.
• Pleasant personality with excellent customer relationship skills.
• Excellent Team player.
• Enjoys having a challenging job.
• Candidate should be ready to reach their full potential
We offer a good salary and benefits package and a positive, progressive work environment.
An exciting new opportunity awaits successful candidates who will go on to enjoy challenging career with us. We recognize & acknowledge Excellent Performance. If you are a team player with an awesome work attitude, pleasant personality & self-motivated, please email your resume to [email protected] for an interview appointment.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.