Marketing Manager - OTC
Inter Island Consulting Sdn Bhd - Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- To develop and implement product and marketing strategies in order to achieve agreed targets within a controlled budget and time constraints.
- To lead Product Managers to develop marketing strategy to achieve annual sales target assigned by company / clients and act as prime contact with clients for marketing/overall business perspective.
- Providing market situation analysis and market intelligence and market research / survey to support key strategies excellence.
- Organizing product presentation for target Customers and Consumers.
- Providing product training and promotional material for Sales Team.
- Co-operate with client and other external third party for marketing activities.
- Strengthen and / or maintain close relationship with top key Customers.
- Marketing activity plan with appropriate Trade Channels.
- Coach junior marketing staff.
- Include country specific responsibilities and KPI’s
- Develop sales force effectiveness in part of professional sales presentation of sales representative (product knowledge related).
- Lead, create and develop Brand Plan based on the strategic business plan guidelines from Marketing Manager and client with marketing team.
- Control the implementation of marketing activities according to the plan.
- Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Degree in Marketing/Health Sciences/Nutrition is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing healthcare products in the retail pharmacy environment.
- Minimum 5 years of related in Marketing or Product management.
Skills and knowledge
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- PC literate – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advance presentation skill.
- Intermediate to advance negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work with build and to develop multi-level relationships.
- Capability to drive change.
- Possess strong influencing/persuasiveness abilities.
- Creative and innovative.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven excellence in people management.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Risk taking.
- Action-oriented and somewhat collaborative decision-making.
- Quick decision making in response to changing conditions.
Communication and Collaboration
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive.
- Influences, stimulates others to action.
- Collaboration focused on results.
Delegation and Leadership Style
- Authoritative leadership based on generalist expertise, knowledge of systems.
- Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved.
- Delegation of details as necessary, with follow up on timeliness and quality.
- Accountability for results.
Our Client is a multinational healthcare corporations from Switzerland.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 03 Oct 2013
Closing Date: 09 Oct 2013
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online your application with MS Word format resume, recent passport-sized photograph, stating current and expected salary.
Regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Inter Island Consulting Sdn Bhd
Suite 3014, 3rd Floor President House
Jalan Sultan Ismail