Marketing Manager - OTC
Inter Island Consulting Sdn Bhd - Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- To develop and implement product and marketing strategies in order to achieve agreed targets within a controlled budget and time constraints.
- To lead Product Managers to develop marketing strategy to achieve annual sales target assigned by company / clients and act as prime contact with clients for marketing/overall business perspective.
- Providing market situation analysis and market intelligence and market research / survey to support key strategies excellence.
- Organizing product presentation for target Customers and Consumers.
- Providing product training and promotional material for Sales Team.
- Co-operate with client and other external third party for marketing activities.
- Strengthen and / or maintain close relationship with top key Customers.
- Marketing activity plan with appropriate Trade Channels.
- Coach junior marketing staff.
- Include country specific responsibilities and KPI’s
- Develop sales force effectiveness in part of professional sales presentation of sales representative (product knowledge related).
- Lead, create and develop Brand Plan based on the strategic business plan guidelines from Marketing Manager and client with marketing team.
- Control the implementation of marketing activities according to the plan.
- Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Degree in Marketing/Health Sciences/Nutrition is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing healthcare products in the retail pharmacy environment.
- Minimum 5 years of related in Marketing or Product management.
Skills and knowledge
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- PC literate – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advance presentation skill.
- Intermediate to advance negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work with build and to develop multi-level relationships.
- Capability to drive change.
- Possess strong influencing/persuasiveness abilities.
- Creative and innovative.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven excellence in people management.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Risk taking.
- Action-oriented and somewhat collaborative decision-making.
- Quick decision making in response to changing conditions.
Communication and Collaboration
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive.
- Influences, stimulates others to action.
- Collaboration focused on results.
Delegation and Leadership Style
- Authoritative leadership based on generalist expertise, knowledge of systems.
- Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved.
- Delegation of details as necessary, with follow up on timeliness and quality.
- Accountability for results.
Our Client is a multinational healthcare corporations from Switzerland.
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Sales Support Manager by Shaklee Products (M) Sdn Bhd Your Part Time Sdn. Bhd. Selangor , Sunway Pinnacle, Bandar Sunway, Petalin, Selangor
- Sales Support Manager at Shaklee - Sales Your Part Time Sdn. Bhd. Bandar Sunway, Selangor
- Business Development Manager at Shaklee - Sales Your Part Time Sdn. Bhd. Bandar Sunway, Selangor
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 03 Oct 2013
Closing Date: 09 Oct 2013
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online your application with MS Word format resume, recent passport-sized photograph, stating current and expected salary.
Regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Inter Island Consulting Sdn Bhd
Suite 3014, 3rd Floor President House
Jalan Sultan Ismail
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.