VARLOP F&B SDN BHD - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Supervises daily Food and Beverage (F&B) operation and monitors compliance with all F&B policies, standards, and procedures.
- Manages day-to-day operations verifying that the quality, standards, and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis. Have a through knowledge and understanding of all F&B items in the menu and the ability to recommend F&B combinations and up sell alternatives. Maintains the oprating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed.
- Check inventory, ordering and purchases of all stock items and storeroom organization. Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Proficiency in English is very important.
- Preferably Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Preferably Supervisors speacializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent. Job role in management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Willing to work on weekend and pubic holidays.
Company DescriptionA Newly Established F&B Outlet In The Heart Of Golden Triangle.
Have a look at our suggestion:
- PA to Managing Director - preferred chinese or eurasian female Agensi Pekerjaan Lee Chang Sdn Bhd Desa Melawati, Kuala Lumpur
- URGENT-FEMALE INDIAN /MALAY TELE-SALES EXECUTIVE-PLAZA DAMAS(RM1800+ COMM)JALAN SRI HARTAMAS Agensi Pekerjaan Galeri Pekerja Sdn.Bhd. PLAZA DAMAS-JALAN SRI HARTAMAS 1,SRI HARTAMAS-KL, Kuala Lumpur
- Hostess Alive Organic Sdn Bhd Opposite KL Tower, Kuala Lumpur
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Sep 2013
Closing Date: 13 Oct 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
VARLOP F&B SDN BHD
24-4 Jalan 14/22
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.