VARLOP F&B SDN BHD - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Supervises daily Food and Beverage (F&B) operation and monitors compliance with all F&B policies, standards, and procedures.
- Manages day-to-day operations verifying that the quality, standards, and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis. Have a through knowledge and understanding of all F&B items in the menu and the ability to recommend F&B combinations and up sell alternatives. Maintains the oprating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed.
- Check inventory, ordering and purchases of all stock items and storeroom organization. Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Proficiency in English is very important.
- Preferably Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Preferably Supervisors speacializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent. Job role in management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Willing to work on weekend and pubic holidays.
Company DescriptionA Newly Established F&B Outlet In The Heart Of Golden Triangle.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Sep 2013
Closing Date: 13 Oct 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
VARLOP F&B SDN BHD
24-4 Jalan 14/22