JINHO Global Sdn. Bhd - Taman Cheng Utama, Melaka, Malaysia
- Have a strong desire to acquire product knowledge of the company's diagnostic platforms, reagents and medical devices.
- Conduct training, presentations and execute plans for medical seminars.
- Providing comprehensive, competent and excellent healthcare information to customer.
- Develop and conduct training for healthcare and sickness information to staff.
- Able to provide information of natural theraphy to customer.
- Atleast 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Healthcare or medical industry candidates will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill, able to make presentation as doctor.
- Dynamic, great interpersonal skills with pleasant demeanor, meticulous, organized, systematic, result service-oriented, must enjoy meeting and servicing professional clients.
- Level of maturity required, resourcefulness, self-starter, self-driven and high degree of professional integrity.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Spoken & written in Mandarin is an advantage.
Company DescriptionJINHO Global was founded in 2006 and is the first corporation in Malaysia to have a franchise license in the electrostatic field. Besides that, JINHO Global is also the sole distributor in Malaysia for the Japanese electrostatic potential therapy device known as the "JINHO MOVAS". Adhering to the principles of "Health is everything", the corporation hopes to help many people live a healthier life and to encourage families to use disease prevention and healthcare products, while also reducing pill intake and saving on expensive medical bills. Since 2010, JINHO stated 4 main goals: product diversity, highly systematic staff training, classification of member info, and professionalism in management, in order to realize the dream, "From Malaysia, towards internationally recognized in the eyes of the world". As we continue to develop our regional businesses and robust brand portfolio, we invite individuals with great passion to join us for the job opportunities we are providing. Why Join Us? Our Belief: Health is everything. Our Vision: The first brand choice in prevention and healthcare products. Our Mission: Helping people live a healthier life in order to reduce pill consumption and to save expensive medical costs.
Have a look at our suggestion:
- QC Manager ORG Resources Sdn Bhd Cheng, Melaka
- Management Trainee Your Part Time Sdn. Bhd. Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Selang
- HR Manager - Melaka & Shah Alam Inter Island Consulting Sdn Bhd Shah Alam/Putrajaya & Air Keroh, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Selangor
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Jul 2013
Closing Date: 23 Jul 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Should you are interested, kindly post your resumes to us.
We'll notify you if you are shortlisted! Good luck!
JINHO Global Sdn. Bhd
No. 23, Jalan CU 1, Taman Cheng Utama
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.