Environment, Safety & Health (EHS) Executive [RM 3000-RM 4000][Bukit Jelutong
JESS Recruit Sdn Bhd - Bulit Jelutong Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible to execute and maintain the Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health (QESH) Integrated Management System standards of the company and compliance in relates to Environmental Safety & Health.
Maintain the Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health (QESH)
management system and relevant procedures
Monitor, review, inspect, checks and audit on all QESH related workactivities at factory to ensure full compliance with the EHS regulations(OSHA 1994, FMA 1967, EQA 1974) and rules of the local statutoryauthority (DOSH & DOE)
Identify any relevant QESH potential issue or non-conformance anddevelop and implement appropriate action plans to prevent recurrence orminimize the potential damage to the site environment
Control and maintain good record keeping of incoming/ outgoing chemicalmaterial in the store
Manage hazardous waste disposal, tracking, and reporting to DOE andrelated parties.
Keep updated, highlight and propose action plans on any new or revisionon EHS regulations or related statutory authority regulations.
Lead the assigned ESH programs/activities and continuously develop ESHawareness programme to increase the employees’ awareness.
Develop and implement effective Emergency Response Plan and conductperiodic Emergencies Drills – Fire, Chemical Spillage, Accident, etc.
Participate in accident investigations, problem resolution, and appropriatefeedback (positive and corrective) within the teams and sites.
Liaise with local authorities for any ESH related issues – DOE, DOSH,BOMBA, etc.
Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Ensure full compliance of the factory towards the EHS regulations andrules of the local statutory authority
Maintain the certification standard of Integrated Management System(IMS) - (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001)
Ensure Emergency Response Plan are executed effectively
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (Environmental/Health/Safety), or equivalent.
Min 3 years of experience handling Environment,Safety & Health related role
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
Knowledge .of Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA), Factory & Machinery Act (FMA) and Environmental Quality Act (EQA)
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Strong communication and influence skills necessary to achieve results
- Possess technical/ functional skills on OS&H and Environmental Science/ Engineering
- Ability to work under stress and tight timeline
- Action orientation; Teamwork; Integrity; Problem solving and analysis; Planning & organizing; Interpersonal sensitivity; Communication and share information; Quality orientation; Leadership; Resilience
- 1 Full-Time position available
Company DescriptionJESS Recruit is specializing in executive search, head hunting, special project employment (contact center, engineering & IT related), business training, recruitment process outsourcing, coaching and talent development firm.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 18 Mar 2013
Closing Date: 18 Mar 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 3
- Certified Environmental Profesional In Scheduled Waste Management (CePSWaM)
- Certified Environmental Professional In Scrubber Operation (CePSO)
- Certified Environmental Professional In Bag Filter Operation (CePFBO)
- Certification In The Operation Of Industrial Effluent Treatment Systems (CePIETSO-PCP)
JESS Recruit Sdn Bhd
22A - 24A,
Jalan Perusahaan 3, Seri Kembangan,
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.