Love on Wheels Healthcare Services Sdn Bhd - Staff Nurse, Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible for providing skilled nursing care and services to patients in their homes or hospitals in compliance with the nursing standard set by the Malaysia Ministry of Health.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes on the relevant and specialized nursing services he/she provides and maintain a clinical record for each patient receiving care in a timely manner.
- Provide those services requiring substantial specialised nursing skill based on the physician's orders and the nursing diagnosis. Example of such services include, but are not limited to; physical assessment, patient and family teaching, urinary catheter insertion, and care, venipuncture and aministration of IV fluids or medications, dressing changes, sterile and nonsterile.
- At least a Diploma in Nursing, registered with LJN.
- Must possess a valid driving license and own transport.
- Must be able visit patients home to provide nursing care.
- Abiblity to exercise initiative and independent judgement.
- Ability to work well with others, function well under pressure and function independently.
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
Company DescriptionLove On Wheels Healthcare Services Sdn Bhd is Malaysia’s first fully integrated mobile healthcare service provider and is reputed for its quality delivery and service to community. Love On Wheels’ drivers of excellence are our qualified and certified working professionals who are passionate about what they do. Our Company believes strongly that people are our greatest asset. We value the energy, enthusiasm and creativity of our staff. We are committed to investing and developing them, and we recognize and reward them for their contributions. Love On Wheels offers our staff enormous scope and opportunities for career advancement. If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for service, looking for a place to explore, apply and enhance your knowledge and skills, join us! Be part of our exciting healthcare team! We will help you grow and scale new heights in your career with us. Do click on our website www.loveonwheelshealthcare.com to check our career opportunities. You can also deposit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 10 Jun 2013
Closing Date: 26 Jul 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
Love on Wheels Healthcare Services Sdn Bhd
A-02-1 Jalan SS7/13A
Plaza Kelana Jaya