Wan Husin & Associates Sdn Bhd - Desaru, Johor, Malaysia
As a site leader, the Resident Engineer is accountable to :
- Lead a site supervision team in monitoring of works, detailed documentation of records and accurate reporting to relevant parties involved.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the project via execution onsite in conjunction with the design objectives.
- Fully support and advise all associated project teams during their reconnaissance.
- BSc in Civil Engineering.
- Min 10 years working experience in supervision of civil engineering.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with proven capability in managing and liaising with clients, authorities, consultants, contractors and staff at all levels.
- Proficient in English.
Company DescriptionA leading C&S an M&E Consultant with a portfolio of diverse projects in hand urgently requires a Resident Engineer to administer an ongoing development, a golf course and an infra, road & drainage package in Desaru, Johor. This is an opportunity to platform your career and work alongside multinational consultants on a landmark project.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 08 Nov 2012
Closing Date: 24 Dec 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
If you are driven and want to work with a company that brings out the best in you then act fast and send in your resume now!
We invite interested candidates to e-mail your resume to the HR Manager with expected salary at email@example.com or fax at 03-4021 8891.
Wan Husin & Associates Sdn Bhd
2-6-1, 6th Floor, Diamond Square,
Jalan Semarak Api
Off Jalan Gombak
53000 Kuala Lumpur