Wan Husin & Associates Sdn Bhd - Desaru, Johor, Malaysia
As a site leader, the Resident Engineer is accountable to :
- Lead a site supervision team in monitoring of works, detailed documentation of records and accurate reporting to relevant parties involved.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the project via execution onsite in conjunction with the design objectives.
- Fully support and advise all associated project teams during their reconnaissance.
- BSc in Civil Engineering.
- Min 10 years working experience in supervision of civil engineering.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with proven capability in managing and liaising with clients, authorities, consultants, contractors and staff at all levels.
- Proficient in English.
Company DescriptionA leading C&S an M&E Consultant with a portfolio of diverse projects in hand urgently requires a Resident Engineer to administer an ongoing development, a golf course and an infra, road & drainage package in Desaru, Johor. This is an opportunity to platform your career and work alongside multinational consultants on a landmark project.
Have a look at our suggestion:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 08 Nov 2012
Closing Date: 24 Dec 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
If you are driven and want to work with a company that brings out the best in you then act fast and send in your resume now!
We invite interested candidates to e-mail your resume to the HR Manager with expected salary at email@example.com or fax at 03-4021 8891.
Wan Husin & Associates Sdn Bhd
2-6-1, 6th Floor, Diamond Square,
Jalan Semarak Api
Off Jalan Gombak
53000 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.