CAD/CAM Specialist / Engineer / Technician
The Advertiser - Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- To conduct pre-sales (product presentation / demo) activities in assisting Sales Representative in promoting the company’s CAD/CAM and related products.
- To conduct seminar / workshop / training and provide after-sales technical support to clients and liase with Principal of the product he or she in charge with.
- To be able communicate the product’s key messages to the clients and build up good relationship with clients.
- To demonstrate professional work ethics and good values such as responsible, accountable, team-player and observant of company’s assigned duties and rules.
- Minimum qualifications is Certificate or Diploma qualifications in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering. Other related qualifications will also be considered.
- At least 2 years of strong knowledge and skills in product design, mold design (mold base design included), and 3-axis or 5-axis CNC machining knowledge. Ability to write and customized NC codes would be an added advantage.
- Experience and familiar in using CAD/CAM software and must possess good learning attitidue.
- Experience in reverse engineering (scanning) / handling class-A surface design and other MS Office software (Powerpoint) is an advantage.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, self- initiative, hardworking, goal-oriented and committed.
- Well versed in written & spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Chinese language or dialects is an added advantage.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.
Company DescriptionWe are a company focus in providing CAD/CAM/CAE solutions and services based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. In line with our expansion, we seek qualified candidates for the position of CAD/CAM Speacialist / Engineer / Technician in our immediate vacancy.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 08 Sep 2012
Closing Date: 24 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
The successful candidate can expect an attractive compensation package commensurate with your competency and capability as well as an opportunity to develop your career in a growing company.