Tebodin Malaysia - Jalan Ampang,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Accounting and Bookkeeping;
- Maintenance of General Ledgers;
- Maintenance of Cash Book
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly financial statements and reports
- Cash-Flow management;
Financial management of projects
- Project registration
- Due payments
- Financial status of the projects
- Yearly Financial account reconciliation for audit purpose;
- Company Income Tax and Service Tax planning;
- Company Budget control and planning;
- Fluent English language;
- University degree or Diploma in Business Finance / Account or relevant course;
- Minimum 5yrs exp in Finance & Accounting;
- Knowledge of accounting procedures as per Malaysian law;
- Knowledge of financial reporting as per Malaysian law;
- Experience with EXACT accounting software is an advantage;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
Company DescriptionTebodin is an independent, multidisciplinary consultancy and engineering firm with a turnover of € 223 million (2011). We offer our clients worldwide the knowledge and experience of approximately 3,500 experts in industry, health & nutrition, oil & gas, chemicals, infrastructure, property and energy & environment. The company has a network of around fifty offices in West, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Tebodin is part of Bilfinger Berger SE, an internationally active engineering and services company with a leading position in its markets.
People are the basis for our success: clients, employees, partners and stakeholders. And many other people whose lives we want to improve through our work. That is what makes us a people's business.
Who we are:-
• International Company (3,000 people, 50 offices, 20 countries)
• Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management services in various market segments
• Visit www.tebodin.com for complete overview.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 31 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 16 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Applicants who wish to work in an established International Company with good career advancement & development opportunities are welcome to apply.
- International working environment
- Long-term development within our company
- Attractive salary
- Remuneration package will commensurate with qualification & experience.
Interested applicants kindly email your resume to email@example.com, stating the following details :
• Name, Address (permanent/correspondence), latest passport size photo, NRIC, Contact & Email
• Availability & related work experiences
• Current salary
• Expected salary
8th Floor, West Block, Wisma SDB, 142C
50450, Kuala Lumpur