Soulas Recruit Job4u - Kuala Lumpur,Kuala Lumpur,Selangor, Malaysia
- Construction schedule development and input
- Estimating and establishing the construction budgets
- Coordination and direction for all construction matters and issues
- Monitor the performance of the project from a construction perspective
- Initiate and direct safety and quality audits
- Overseeing the performance of design and construction phase of contract commitments to ensure profitability and timely execution of work
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management or equivalent.
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience in in handling high-rise building with experience and exposure in infrastructure/Substructure/Superstructure
- Practical and operational experience needed.
- Good leadership, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Determine, decision maker, discipline
- Those without degree but have relevant experience are encouraged to apply
Company DescriptionA one stop HR Solution provider predominantly into Head Hunting right people for right jobs. Providing qualified talents from junior level up to Top Management from all sectors. Our services: STAFFING - Permanent Staffing, Contract Staffing, Temporary Staffing | EXECUTIVE SEARCH – Head Hunting, High Value Staffing, Niche Staffing | HR AUTOMATION – Response Management System, Human Resource Management System-HRMS | HR OUTSOURCING – On Line Psychometric Test, Vendor Management Service, Turnkey Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Payroll Management, Campus Staffing | HR CONSULTING – Employee Satisfaction Survey, Compensation Benchmarking Survey, HR Systems, Training
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 16 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 01 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 25
Soulas Recruit Job4u
Jalan PJS 8/13