Villa Medica International Co., Ltd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Diligently implement marketing approaches and sales methodology established by the company.
- Identify, recruit and develop business partners, in order to build a stable sales platform that is profitable and has sustainable long-term growth potential.
- Prepare and conduct presentations and/or proposal to clients.
- Ensure that all matters pertaining to sales, from the initial enquiry, follow-up and documentation works are handled in a timely manner.
- Provide support and after-sales service to clients, strengthening customer relationship.
- Keep abreast of market developments and competitor actions, and provide feedback to management.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by management.
- Holding at least an Advanced Diploma or Bachelor's Degree.
- Relevant experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work cooperatively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance.
- Team player, proactive, independent and enjoy meeting people.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Able to work with minimum supervision under a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Company DescriptionAn international company dealing with healthcare is seeking for qualified candidates to fill the above positions:
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 21 Sep 2012
Closing Date: 22 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested and suitably qualified? Please forward your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa Medica International Co., Ltd
Room #826, The Nomad Offices KL
Level 8, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur