Villa Medica International Co., Ltd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Develop, plan and implement all marketing activities towards achieving the company's goals & sales target.
- Initiate innovative approaches towards market development and events.
- Planning and implementation of advertising & promotion activities to increase branding and product awareness.
- Design creative methods to increase customer acqusition
- Create executable plans and smart strategies to achieve clear product positioning, appropriate pricing and competitive advantage
- Conduct market research analyses to identify high potential target market segments.
- Direct the creation of marketing tools e.g. presentations, collaterals, promotional material, etc.
- Relationship management between company and its existing and potential markets
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by management.
- Holidng at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Relevant experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literate.
- Team player, proactive, independent and enjoy meeting people.
- Able to work cooperatively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance.
- Creative thinker, results-driven, self-motivated and hardworking.
- Able to work with minimum supervision under a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Company DescriptionAn international company dealing with healthcare is seeking for qualified candidates to fill the above positions:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 21 Sep 2012
Closing Date: 22 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested and suitably qualified? Please forward your detailed resume to email@example.com
Villa Medica International Co., Ltd
Room #826, The Nomad Offices KL
Level 8, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
55100, Kuala Lumpur