Assistant Manager, Reporting & Quality Analysis
Green Packet Berhad - Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- Manage quality assurance monitoring assessment to achieve targeted evaluation per month.
- Tracks quality conformance so as to meet quality standard and recommend to Call Centre Operations, Branch operations, Credit Operations and other identified Customer Advocacy Operations team for quality improvement.
- Ensure all units are educated and fully understand the standards required with proper methods of coaching and counseling.
- Collates finding results, analyze and present recommendations to the relevant units and the Unit Head on weekly or monthly basis.
- Identifies, proposes & conduct training needs based on quality monitoring report to relevant departments.
- To identify process gaps and to work with respective stakeholders for process development and improvement of documentation.
- Minimum qualification of Degree holder with Business / Marketing and at least 3 years related working experience.
- Experienced in Customer Service and / or Call Centre background / Branch Operations is preferred.
- Knowledge in business process development / process workflows and project management experience is required.
- Intermediate knowledge on Microsoft Excel is required.
Company DescriptionPacket One Networks Sdn Bhd, subsidiary of Green Packet Berhad, is a solution provider for mobile broadband networking technology in Malaysia. Green Packet is a public company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad that was establish in the Silicon Valley of California, USA and has presence in countries such as Malaysia, China and Taiwan. Packet One embraces the challenge to propel Malaysia towards achieving a formidable wireless country. The company’s mission is to be the leader and world-class provider in mobile, flexible and fast deployment of last mile connectivity solutions with renowned reputation for innovative research, technology advancement and professionalism.
Nurturing and preserving a set of core values, we focus on delivering exceptional results through teamwork, innovatively and passionately, delighting our customers each time and every time.
Share our ambitions and vision. Join our united team!
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 18 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 02 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
Green Packet Berhad
Level 11, Packet Hub,
159, Jalan Templer