Technical Support Engineer
EP-TEC Solutions Sdn Bhd - Seri Kembangan,Selangor, Malaysia
- Knowledge of cabling and network (LAN/WAN) architectures.
- Good understanding of software/hardware imaging technology.
- Setup machine in solution center for product installation, demonstration and testing to customer.
- At least 2 years working experience in hardware application & system environment
- Able to demonstrate strong understanding and technical ability to support PCs, operating system, networking & network security.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Able to adapt fast and be flexible to environmental work culture and condition.
- Travel may be required to support our offices in the region.
- Applicants must be Malaysians citizens
- Five-day work week
- Supportive management that appreciates and rewards creativity, honesty, and performance
- Training and career-development opportunities
- Quarterly company-sponsored fun evening outings
- Annual mid-year company planning retreat
- Annual adventure trip
- Annual New Year kick-off event
- Vibrant and employee-friendly working environment, including subsidies for gym memberships
- Easy access to major highways, a five-minute drive from the Serdang KTM station / Mines Shopping Fair / Mines Resort, and lots of food outlets within walking distance.
Company DescriptionEP-TEC Solutions is a regional organization with offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. EP-TEC Solutions is a specialized solutions provider for educational, training and productivity technology in schools, contact centres and enterprises. Established by IT industry veterans with the vision that technology will revolutionize the way people meet, teach, train and present computer based information. EP-TEC Solutions is the distributor for Robotel Language & Computer Lab System, SMART Board interactive whiteboard and other complimentary solutions. In order to support the expanding services, we now seek talented, knowledgeable, experienced and self-motivated professionals to apply for the above position.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 03 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 18 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested candidates please apply online or submit application and resume with copies of certificates indicating your last drawn salary to :
HR & Administration Manager
EP-TEC Solutions Sdn Bhd
23-6, 6th Floor, Jalan SP 2/1, Serdang Perdana
43300 Seri Kembangan
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
EP-TEC Solutions Sdn Bhd
23-6, 6th Floor, jalan SP2/1