PROJECT ENGINEER ( Skid Division)
MSET Engineering Corporation Sdn. Bhd. - Kerteh,Terengganu, Malaysia
- Possess Degree in Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering or equivalent is an additional advantage.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of related work experience in handling Skid Packages.
- Strong, proven technical / engineering skills in delivering equipment packages.
- Able to organize priorities and resources to maintain progress and be cognizant of budget & schedule constraints.
- A good working knowledge of the Codes & Standards relating to the Oil & Gas industry particularly the AWS recommended practices, ASME VIII, Division 1 and Division 2 and B31.3 codes.
- Must have a proven involvement with multi-disciplined Project.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Company DescriptionMSET Engineering Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (MSETec) is an integrated Oil, Gas and Petrochemical service provider. We are a progressive and expanding professional Bumiputra company accredited with MS ISO 9001/2008 and American Society Mechanical Engineering (ASME). Specializing in Unfired Pressure Vessel, we offer a truly global advance and innovative technology to our clients focusing on project management, design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, hook-up, installation as well as operation and maintenance.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 05 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 20 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
MSET Engineering Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
Kawasan Perindustrian Kerteh,