Inside Marketing Representative
JobSpeedHR Consulting - Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
Reporting to the Country Marketing Manager, the role of the Inside Marketing Representative will be to perform outbound calls to drive sales opportunities. The IMR may utilize some Solution Selling methodology during the sales process.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
Contributing to the team’s revenue targets and executing campaigns:
- Generate interest for ERP Software and / or solutions.
- Identify and diagnose customer critical business issues.
- Identify a customer’s needs related to a specific ERP CLIENT offering.
- Determine the customer’s budget for the solution, or the budgeting process.
- Identify the decision-making authority or influence.
- Qualify the opportunity.
- Hand off the opportunity effectively to Sales to continue selling.
- Performing opportunity based activities such as account profiling, prospecting, identifying and documenting sales and licensing compliance opportunities.
- Depth profiling of high propensity leads from the Tele Marketing Org as well as Marketing contributed leads; this includes profiling of key Business Decision Makers (BDM’s) using all available resources (LinkedIn, zoominfo.com, Hoovers, OneSource, trade journals, etc.), pertinent current news articles and any other relevant data that can add value to the validity of a lead
- Meet bi/month with Sales/Marketing Team to review the funnel leads and the Top Ten Strategic Leads. For the Top Ten, suggest solutions and offers to drive value
- Assist in setting Business Discovery Meetings on behalf of Sales Executives to achieve opportunity status
- Maximizing the adoption of programs and promotions within all business segments.
- Monitoring competitor programs and activities.
- Meeting key performance metrics i.e. customers touched, opportunities identified, leads accepted by sales and data quality.
2 - 3 years experience within a pre-sales or tech sales role (preferably from software or services provider)
Presales experience preferably with one of the following SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, Mincom companies
Track record of working with customers, sales specialists and account managers
Solid software pre-sales expertise
Understanding of software integration issues
High level of business acumen and commercial expertise
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Pre-sales professional looking to advance quickly with an extremely growing and market leading company. This company will consider contract-permanent however would prefer permanent immediately.
Company DescriptionRecruitment Agency
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 13 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 28 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 3
Unit 13, Level 20, Tower A, Menara UOA Bangsar,
5, Jalan Bangsar Utama