Senior Visual Merchandiser
EPS Consultant - Damansara Perdana,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Develop and maintain consistent Visual Merchandising (VM) standard at retail stores.
- Develop VM guides to all retail stores on monthly, quarterly, seasonal and yearly basis.
- Plan and coordinate product VM with Merchandising or Advertising and Promotion department and to ensure proper execution at retail stores.
- Create and implement additional VM initiatives to key stores nationwide and ad-hoc marketing activities as required.
- Develop and implement Key Performance Index (KPI) guide on VM at retail store level.
- To build up company’s image and business through excellent use of the display media.
- Creatively develop new approaches in window and interior displays.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience in Visual Merchandising.
- Literacy in Window Display, Photoshop Illustrator, AutoCAD and other 3D imaging programs.
- Innovative and strong talent in design and decoration.
- Strong interest and keen eyes on market fashion trend.
- Positive attitude, high commitment and good communication skill.
- Posses own transport and willing to travel outstation and locally.
Company DescriptionJobSpeedhr Consultant
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 17 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 01 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Unit 13, Level 20, Tower A,
5, Jalan Bangsar Utama
59000, Kuala Lumpur