Hotel General Manager
The TTanz Hotel Sdn Bhd - Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The manager of a larger hotel may have less contact with guests but spends most of his time meeting heads of department to coordinate and monitor the progress of business strategies. In medium hotels, the manager is involved in the day to day running of the hotel, including carrying out reception duties. Most hotel managers are self-employed. Hence they set their own responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing budgets and financial plans and controlling expenditure.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets.
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff.
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments.
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly.
- Supervising maintanence, supplies, renovations and furnishings.
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers.
- Ensuring security if effective.
- Carrying out inspections of property and services.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. As long as you have an interest and passion to work in a brand, new soon-to-be famous hotel, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY. Of course, merit will be given to candidates with relevant experience, previous working experience in the hospitality and tourism industry, strong sales and marketing background for the service industry. However, as specified, ALL POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE and we are hiring across the BOARD. So please apply and come in for an interview as soon as possible as places are filling up quickly. If in doubt, send us an email or call in and we will gladly answer any questions.
Hotel General Manager skills required to be successful in this field of work are:
- Friendly personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Ability to accurately record information
- Enjoys working with and helping people
- Education and qualifications
- Should have at least a bachelor's degree in business, hotel, or hospitality management
The prospects are extremely promising as we are hiring the pioneering staff over the next 2 months and all who join the pioneer team will have a better chance of PROMOTION and INCREMENT.
- Interest and passion to work in a brand, new hotel.
- Proactive, hardworking, responsible, self-motivated and result oriented
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Relevant working experience in the hospitality industry or related service industry will be advantageous.
Company DescriptionThe TTanz Hotel (Pronounce as Ten’z or 10’s) is a Modern and Contemporary Hotel developed by Federal Development Sdn Bhd located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. The TTanz Hotel provides excellent service, superior rooms, beautiful environment, great food and entertainment, all at a very affordable price. The TTanz Hotel consists of 9 floors and 135 rooms fully furnished with elegant designs and a touch of class. Each room is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with an 40" LED TV each. There are 3 different themes to the rooms at the TTanz to make sure that it is a different experience for each of your stay in the TTanz Hotel. WiFi connectivity is available in the TTanz as well. The TTanz boasts a complete array of top class facilities, such as a 5 star Halal Seafood Restaurant, secured basement parking, a Health Centre , a Gym and SkyBar one of Kuala Lumpur’s most happening and popular bar is located at the TTanz Hotel’s rooftop overlooking the skies of Kuala Lumpur with a beautiful and serenading view of the KLCC Petronas Twin Towers and the KL Tower.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 12 Jan 2013
Closing Date: 29 Jan 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 5
If interested, please call in to our Head Office: 03-79542733/ 03-79542718, and email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If you are on the fence, or unclear about anything regarding job scope/vacancy,
CALL IN and our staff will gladly talk you through it. Don't miss this opportunity !
The TTanz Hotel Sdn Bhd
No.405-411, Wisma Dato' James Tan Yin Wah,
Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.