Front Office Manager
The TTanz Hotel Sdn Bhd - Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A front office manager can work in almost any department and his job description involves being in charge of directing, panning and organizing activities of the company. Manager job duties entails long hours at work and this can be overnight or thorough weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering questions about the companies' policies, services and handling of any client complains.
- Play a part in coming up with financial rate, creating the budget and deciding which departments receive certain allocations.
- Training front office employees on better customer service.
- Oversee front desk operations and ensure client receives 100% satisfaction.
- Resolve client complains in a timely manner and respond on time to any complaints
- Participate in interacting with guests and ensuring that shift duties are handle by front desk employees.
- Handling of guest security and creating functional emergency precedures.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. As long as you have an interest and passion to work in a brand, new soon-to-be famous hotel, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY. Of course, merit will be given to candidates with relevant experience, previous working experience in the hospitality and tourism industry, strong sales and marketing background for the service industry. However, as specified, ALL POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE and we are hiring across the BOARD. So please apply and come in for an interview as soon as possible as places are filling up quickly. If in doubt, send us an email or call in and we will gladly answer any questions.
The front office manager job skills needed to fully offer the best service include the following:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Should be a self-starter and should work with less supervision
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle pressure
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow company rules and policies
- Posses supervisory skills
The prospects are extremely promising as we are hiring the pioneering staff over the next 2 months and all who join the pioneer team will have a better chance of PROMOTION and INCREMENT.
Interest and passion to work in a brand, new hotel.
Proactive, hardworking, responsible, self-motivated and result oriented
Capable of working under pressure.
Relevant working experience in the hospitality industry or related service industry will be advantageous.
Company DescriptionThe TTanz Hotel (Pronounce as Ten’z or 10’s) is a Modern and Contemporary Hotel developed by Federal Development Sdn Bhd located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. The TTanz Hotel provides excellent service, superior rooms, beautiful environment, great food and entertainment, all at a very affordable price. The TTanz Hotel consists of 9 floors and 135 rooms fully furnished with elegant designs and a touch of class. Each room is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with an 40" LED TV each. There are 3 different themes to the rooms at the TTanz to make sure that it is a different experience for each of your stay in the TTanz Hotel. WiFi connectivity is available in the TTanz as well. The TTanz boasts a complete array of top class facilities, such as a 5 star Halal Seafood Restaurant, secured basement parking, a Health Centre , a Gym and SkyBar one of Kuala Lumpur’s most happening and popular bar is located at the TTanz Hotel’s rooftop overlooking the skies of Kuala Lumpur with a beautiful and serenading view of the KLCC Petronas Twin Towers and the KL Tower.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 09 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 24 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 5
If interested, please call in to our Head Office: 03-79542733/ 03-79542718, and email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are on the fence, or unclear about anything regarding job scope/vacancy,
CALL IN and our staff will gladly talk you through it. Don't miss this opportunity !
The TTanz Hotel Sdn Bhd
No.405-411, Wisma Dato' James Tan Yin Wah,
Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
50100 Kuala Lumpur