The Advertiser - CHERAS, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To supervise a team of audit staff engaged in audit assignments
- To monitor progress and work flows
- To allocate audit jobs
- To handle a full statutory audit assignment independently.
- Able to advise and communicate with clients in regards to auditing, accounting and tax queries.
- To provide guidance to the staff in the course of carry out audit assurance assignments.
- Professional graduates, degree graduates and candidates pursuing a professional qualification/ Accounting Degree
- Minimum 2~3 year and above in audit working experience.
- Candidates should posses initiative and be able to work independently
- Highly motivated, result oriented and capable to troubleshoot and resolve work problems effectively
- Good interpersonal, communication, planning, managerial and technical skills to execute specialized assignments are important pre-requisites
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- 5 days week.
- Those with experience in using Audit Express software will be an added advantage.
We do not just provide a job, we provide you a career.
Company DescriptionWe are a well-established audit firm located in Cheras Business Centre, Kuala Lumpur. Our professional services inclusive of audit, tax consultancy, corporate advisory and accounting.
In line with our expansion, we are seeking suitable candidates who are dynamic, motivated, and results oriented with a high degree of commitment to join us. We provide great opportunities for career advancement. We invite suitable candidates to join us in the following positions:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 03 Oct 2012
Closing Date: 18 Nov 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested candidates are invited to email your comprehensive resume, including current and expected salaries to:
CCS & Co.
Tel : 03-9133 3905