JobSpeed HR Consultng - Gardens,midvalley,Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of computer systems and network (LAN & WAN).
- Lead troubleshooting events for computer systems and the network.
- Handle new computer systems roll-out; handle network planning and documentation & End-user support.
- Conduct feasibility studies on information systems projects.
- Ensure that Corporate IT Standards are strictly adhered to.
- Be key contact for IT infrastructure advice; Coordinate the addition & replacement of new IT hardware.
- Implement and maintain the IP telephony system.
- Responsible for information security of all computer systems and the network; handle Disaster Recovery Planning and testing.
- Develop and Implement a Business Continuity Plan with documented Processes & Procedures.
- Plan & manage the IT infrastructure budget.
- Manage the implementation of corporate policies, programs, and procedures to protect information systems assets.
- Develop, maintain, publish, and enforce corporate information security standards and guidelines encompassing data and intellectual security.
- Manage and monitor the intrusion detection mechanisms, firewall logs, and other relevant reports to avoid computer hacking and any other unauthorized and suspicious activity.
- Work with the team to provide interesting work and growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications.
- 8 or more years in IT experience with 5 years of security/infrastructure protection and info security audit experience.
- Experience in UNIX, Windows, Linux, and IP intranet/Internet security environments including: firewalls, intrusion detection, incident response, policy writing, vulnerability testing, operating system hardening, regulatory compliance, and data classification.
- Experience with organization assets management solutions. Experience architecting and implementing security solutions, policies, and technologies relating to information security management system.
- Solid knowledge and experience in compliance management, corporate security and network policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of ISO 17799 Security Standards.
- Have the knowledge of securing sensitive data, including data presented in online systems, experience of securing all aspects of infrastructure, databases, applications and system development.
- Possess at least one of these certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM, or Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor)
Company DescriptionJobSpeed HR Consulting has succeeded and evolved into an established recruitment service provider for many industries. We recruit for many different organizations, namely from business enterprises to major multi-national companies, and for positions varying from junior employees at entry levels to senior management.
Having been lauched in the year of 2009, JobSpeed HR Consulting has succeeded and evolved into an established recruitment service provider for many industries. We recruit for many different organizations, namely from business enterprises to major multi-national companies, and for positions varying from junior employees at entry levels to senior management.
Jobspeed Vision : “To be recognized as the ‘Benchmark’ for Total Staffing Solution Provider and preferred HR Services Provider
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 16 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 01 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
JobSpeed HR Consultng
Menara UOA Bangsar, Unit 13, Level 20, Tower A,5,
Jalan Bangsar Utama
59000, Kuala Lumpur