JobSpeed HR Consultng - Cyberjaya,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The purpose of the software engineering team in the Client Engineering department is to develop and maintain tools that help the Client Engineering department to be more effective and efficient.
The Software Engineer joins a highly competent global team of developers to design and develop new tools and enhance existing tools to cater for new requirements of the operation of Client Engineering team.
Besides that the software engineer is also responsible for the availability of the tool suite. In this role the candidate takes on the support of the existing tool, i.e. bug fix, customization of existing tools, etc.
The detail roles and responsibilities of the software engineer are:-
- Requirement study, scoping and analysis.
- Develop system modules in the areas such as web frontend, database, business logic and reporting.
- Develop interfaces to other modules and systems
- Perform unit tests, functional tests and integration tests to ensure quality of the product.
- Work in projects for different customers (e. g. T-Home, CMDB).
- Create and optimize the Client Engineering Tool Suite for production processes, workflow and support.
- Understanding of complex requirements of the Client Engineering department.
- Integrating and harmonising various existing tools.
- The candidate is expected to be based in Germany for 2~3 months a year to facilitate ongoing skill development and knowledge transfer.
A. Technical / Soft Skills and Experience
The candidate should have at least two years of software development experience in enterprise environment. The details qualifications required are:-
- Competent in various programming languages including C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET.
- Sound knowledge of programming best practices, modelling and administration of the MSSQL server (2005 & 2008).
- Experienced in process driven tool design methodology and programming of workflow based systems.
- Experienced in scoping business requirements and transforming business requirements to technical solutions.
- Knowledge in using various development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, IIS and Tortoise SVN / Subversion 1.5 or similar re-lease management tools.
- An excellent team player, able to work in a global and cross cultural team.
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skills; able to articulate complex technical subjects in simple and easy to understand manner.
B. Academic / Professional Qualifications
The candidates are expected to possess these qualifications:-
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Certifications of MCPD and MCTS:MOSS2007 are added advantage.
- ITIL Foundation certification is added advantage.
Company DescriptionJobSpeed HR Consulting has succeeded and evolved into an established recruitment service provider for many industries. We recruit for many different organizations, namely from business enterprises to major multi-national companies, and for positions varying from junior employees at entry levels to senior management.
Having been lauched in the year of 2009, JobSpeed HR Consulting has succeeded and evolved into an established recruitment service provider for many industries. We recruit for many different organizations, namely from business enterprises to major multi-national companies, and for positions varying from junior employees at entry levels to senior management.
Jobspeed Vision : “To be recognized as the ‘Benchmark’ for Total Staffing Solution Provider and preferred HR Services Provider”
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 29 Jun 2012
Closing Date: 14 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
JobSpeed HR Consultng
Menara UOA Bangsar, Unit 13, Level 20, Tower A,5,
Jalan Bangsar Utama
59000, Kuala Lumpur