The Advertiser - KLCC,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Handle day-to-day matters and providing efficient support for administration processes.
- Handles correspondence, documentation, email and reports for administration department.
- Administer records processing and file management of the department
- Sourcing and purchasing of office items and services, liaise with suppliers/ vendors for purchase recommendation and commissiong of services and deliveries
- Handle documentation like typing, recording and allocating memo for quick information retrieval as when needed.
- Perform & supervise all office administrative work such as upkeep and maintenance of office facilities and equipments, assets management and monitoring of office expenditures
- To handle any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Preferable Chinese female
- Required languages Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- Required skills : MS Word, MS Excel
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Possess energy, positive attitude and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Full-Time position available.
Company DescriptionAn established company is currently looking for Admin Executive
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 16 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 15 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 5