Head Of Operation (IT)
The Advertiser - Pulau Indah, Klang,Selangor, Malaysia
- Manage Office Support team, ensuring agreed targets are met and relevant qualitative standards are achieved
- Develop and implement procedures & policies to provide high quality services both internally and externally
- Generate ideas and implement methods to improve technical skills to ensure a continuity of service for all users.
- Responsible for putting in place enhanced reporting structures for early identification of product faults to minimize impact on business – Incident & Problem Management.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of Office IT Support activity by analyzing and proposing recommendations
- Manage staff levels and scheduling to provide full cover during critical needs in operation.
- To optimize customer support, provide staff with regular training and appraisals
- To pro-actively follow-up & provide information to users on the progress of outstanding issues
- To log support issues and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common problems.
- To redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate towers if necessary.
- To help the Office IT Support to develop their skills and knowledge with respect to front-line support.
- To ensure the compilation and accuracy of customers inventory data’s on hardware and software.
- To compile Office IT Support technical documentation, guidelines and procedures and ensure they are shared, trained and followed within the team.
- Able to report to customers and internal management within stipulated intervals.
- Able to communicate well with customers during critical and non-critical times.
- Able to understand and maintain the SLA’s to the customers.
- Able to justify the procurement of any operations related equipment within timely manner.
- Able to manage roaster and OT for the employees.
- Able to manage multiple vendors and their SLA’s.
- Preferable chinese male
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must have 2-3 years of applicable experience IT support environment.
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a 24x7 production environment
Company DescriptionA Public Listed company Currently looking for Head Of Operation(IT)
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 16 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 01 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 3