Zumech Sdn Bhd - Selangor,Damansara Intan Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Liaison with client and sub-contractors.
- Monitor site and coordination work between sub-contractors and interior designer layout plans during construction .
- Possess at least a Diploma in Interior Design/Achitecture.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience. (Fresh Graduate are also encourage to apply)
- Candidate must have Commercial, Retail Mall & F&B renovation exposure .
- Well versed in reading drawings (i.e: AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop)
- Good knowledge of space planning, design concept, perspective, detail, and technical drawings.
- Able to work independently, Self motivated and creative.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
- Possess own transport (willing to travel outstation)
-Experience in interior designer , renovation contractor and site supervisor will be an advantage
Company DescriptionZumech Sdn Bhd provides total design and build solutions for Mechanical & Electrical services. We have completed a wide range of projects around the country, from private, commercial and government complexes. We are now expanding into construction & renovation work and seeking dedicated candidates that able to grow together with us.
Have a look at our suggestion:
- UI designer (Contract) Sinergia Consulting Sdn Bhd Subang Jaya, Selangor
- (URGENT) Interior Designer (Chinese Applicants) for Established Flooring Designing Specialist Co. nearby Gombak Agensi Pekerjaan Galeri Pekerja Sdn.Bhd. Nearby Gombak, Selangor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor SUNHOR PROPERTY BERHAD Shah Alam, Selangor
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 02 Mar 2012
Closing Date: 17 Apr 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Zumech Sdn Bhd
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.