Zumech Sdn Bhd - Selangor,Damansara Intan Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Liaison with client and sub-contractors.
- Monitor site and coordination work between sub-contractors and interior designer layout plans during construction .
- Possess at least a Diploma in Interior Design/Achitecture.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience. (Fresh Graduate are also encourage to apply)
- Candidate must have Commercial, Retail Mall & F&B renovation exposure .
- Well versed in reading drawings (i.e: AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop)
- Good knowledge of space planning, design concept, perspective, detail, and technical drawings.
- Able to work independently, Self motivated and creative.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
- Possess own transport (willing to travel outstation)
-Experience in interior designer , renovation contractor and site supervisor will be an advantage
Company DescriptionZumech Sdn Bhd provides total design and build solutions for Mechanical & Electrical services. We have completed a wide range of projects around the country, from private, commercial and government complexes. We are now expanding into construction & renovation work and seeking dedicated candidates that able to grow together with us.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 02 Mar 2012
Closing Date: 17 Apr 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Zumech Sdn Bhd