Internship for Finance Students
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- This Internship Program provides practical students with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their Degrees/ Diploma. At HSBC, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify students for future hiring.
- During the training period, trainees will be assigned to carry out specific projects in designated departments under proper supervision. Typically, the projects assigned will take 3-6 months to complete, depending on the practical students’ training requirement.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 5 month(s).
Company DescriptionAt HSBC, we understand the importance of having the right people for the job. (With some 260,000 employees and customers worldwide from 8,000 offices in 88 countries and territories, we should know.) How else then can we give sound advice, make solid investments or manage assets worth US$1,507billion? Which is why we go to great lengths to seek out the best in their field. HSBC is also one of the world's most awarded banks; Best Global Bank (The Banker), Best Regional Bank for Asia (Trade Finance), Best Bank for Malaysia (The Asset), Best Foreign Bank in Malaysia (Finance Asia). If you believe that your career is an investment, why not talk to one of the world's largest financial institutions. We seek suitably qualified Malaysians for the position of:-
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Associate, International Assignment Services The Advertiser Level 10, 1 Sentral Jalan Travers Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- Associate, Systems & Process Assurance The Advertiser Level 10, 1 Sentral Jalan Travers Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
- Associate, Assurance The Advertiser Level 10, 1 Sentral Jalan Travers, Kuala Lumpur
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 26 Mar 2012
Closing Date: 11 May 2012
Employment Type: Internship
No. of Vacancies: 1
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
North Tower, No 2 Leboh Ampang,
50100 Kuala Lumpur
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.