Accounts Assistant (Contract)
Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd - Bandar Menjalara, Kepong,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Indentify debtor balances and agreeing steps to reduce risks
- Indentify net balances and closing accounts of de-listed suppliers
- Ensure coding of invoices are correct in value and quantity
- Controlling prepayments
- Reviewing invoices on hold
- Diploma in Accountancy / LCCI, preferably with 2 years working experience in a similar capacity (fresh graduates are encourage to apply)
- Computer literate, i.e. knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to learn with high integrity and morale and a team player
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, and interpersonal skills
Company Description"An Opportunity To Get On"
TESCO entered the market in Malaysia in year 2002 and currently operates at various locations in Puchong, Klang, Mutiara Damansara, Malacca, Sg Petani, Penang, Ipoh, Shah Alam, Kajang, Ampang, Banting, Seri Alam, Seremban, Taiping, Cheras, Selayang, Kota Bharu, Mergong Alor Setar, Pelentong Johor, Kampar and Setia Alam. With more than 80 years of successful international retail experience, we have developed a unique management style that has helped the business prospered and grew with the times.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 03 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Contract
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Head Office, Level 3, No. 3 Jalan 7A/62A,