Manpower Staffing Services (M) Sdn Bhd - Shah Alam,Selangor, Malaysia
- Reports to the Marketing Manager
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to meet all marketing materials requirements set by the Marketing Manager.
- To design and create marketing collaterals such as brochures, leaflets, buntings, banners, posters, e-newsletters, print ads, logos, mock-ups, DVDs and etc.
- To maintain database of all creative works, photos, proposals and presentation material in an easy retrieval manner into company main server
- To produce internal publications and official communication including corporate profile, general information, presentation materials, brochures/buntings for special events etc;
- To implement creative strategies, programmes and activities to achieve company’s objective and instill corporate branding;
- Degree/ Diploma in Graphic Design / Art & Design or equivalent qualification.
- Preferable with relevant working experience in designing.
- Responsible and self-motivated.
- Creative designing skills and able to cope with deadlines.
- Innovative, able to work independently, and under pressure.
- Well versed in Adobe design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design & etc…)
- Additional knowledge on sound editing, versatility in website animation and good knowledge in developing Website 2.0 is an advantage.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with strong conceptual and layout ability.
- Strong design fundamentals and meticulous eye for details.
- Strong sense of urgency & responsibility to execute fresh and exciting work.
- Creative enthusiastic approach to work, with a positive attitude.
- Innovative and willing to explore new marketing approaches.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and support staff
Company DescriptionManpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable companies, job seekers, or career changers win in today's changing world of work. Manpower's worldwide network of 4,5000 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of some 400,000 clients per year. Around the world, Manpower places 312 people per minute, every day.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 07 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Manpower Staffing Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Suite 20.01, Level 20 Centrepoint South (HQ)
59200, Kuala Lumpur