Agensi Pekerjaan Exectalents Sdn Bhd - Customer Service Officer ,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Provide support to customers and field staff and to ensure smooth running of Company operations.
- To be the first line contact for customers by handling inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Respond promptly to customers’ inquiry. Respond via telephone and in writing to customers’ request for information in clear and understandable manner.
- Provide customers with accurate information or reports by retrieving information from heat system, hard files, manual and directories.
- Provide administrative support and other general administrative tasks that may be assigned from time to me.
- SPM holder/ Certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any discipline
- Familiar with Call Centre System/Helpdesk is an added advantage
- Preferably with 1 year working experience.
- Fresh graduate or with some relevant working experience is encourage to apply
- Computer literate and proficient in Ms Office applications
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer orientated and pleasant personality
- Position available on contract basis
- Able to work on Shift work manner
Morning Shift 8:00am – 5:00pm
Afternoon Shift 11:00am – 8:00pm
Monday – Sunday (Rotation for Saturday & Sunday)
Company DescriptionExecTalents is a licensed recruitment Agency in Malaysia, which provides high calibre candidates for office support and office professional roles. With a combined years of experience, ExecTalents has evolved through innovation, service excellence, passion and a strong belief in our core values.
More jobs available, please visit www.exectalents.com or contact Elaine for further info. Email resume : email@example.com or hp 012-3110418
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 09 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 24 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Contract
No. of Vacancies: 1
Agensi Pekerjaan Exectalents Sdn Bhd
Suite 11, E111, Block E, Phileo Damansara 1