IDS MANUFACTURING SDN BHD - Shah Alam,Selangor, Malaysia
- To perform, lead and supervise preventive and predictive maintenance, trouble shooting and corrective maintenance, work order scheduling, planning, system operation and inspection, conducting economic analysis and improvement especially in the electrical/electronic section
- To maintain, install and trouble-shoot of electrical systems, air-condition system, fire system, building, plant , machinery and equipment;
- Liaise with utilities providers such as TNB, JBA,NG, DOSH and government regulatory bodies on utility services and compliance issues;
- Ensure new installations and maintenance is safe, correct and legal;
- Create contingency plans for major fault and temporary usage for electrical, plumbing and centralized air-con system;
- Conduct monitoring, trending and tracking of daily power consumption of the Company, as well as, initiate preventive maintenance to prevent or minimize equipment breakdown and power failure; and
- Ensure incident free work environment in compliance with EHS requirements.
- Operation and maintenance of 33kV, 11kV and 415V electrical system.
- Plan and oversea plant facilitation of works & projects.
- Plan and carryout building maintenance works or renovations,improvement
- Daily inspection on the electrical main switch board (LV, HT & Transformer)
- Handle Electrical consultant inspection & update status on electric supply condition
- To ensure building electrical is maintained effectively and comply with Energy Commission requirement
- To ensure that substation equipment installations is executed in such a manner that meets the quality specified as well as safety and health requirements
- To ensure that installations comply to latest Energy Commission of Malaysia (Suruhanjaya Tenaga)
- Some knowledge on Steam boilers,HVAC, compressed air generations and distributions.
- Fully conversants with latest energy savings methods and requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate minimum B0 / B1 / B4 from TNB.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field particularly from manufacturing background,preferably food.
- Some experiences in handling general services such as steam,compressed air, HVAC, town water ect.
- Preferably candidate specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- HT maintenance and building maintenance knowledge
- Knowledge in Electricity Supply Act, Electricity Regulations is essential
- Aggressive and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Matured, analytical, self starter and can work independently with least supervision
- Well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia with computer literate
Company Description“LF Asia, a member of the Li & Fung Group, is Asia’s fastest-growing distribution, retail design and production service provider specializing in food, healthcare, beauty and cosmetic products, fashion apparel, accessories and home goods. Headquarted in Shanghai, LF Asia has an extensive distribution and production network in Greater China and Asean countries employing over 6,000 employees. As LF Asia expands, we are looking for high caliber individual in our Manufacturing Plant in Malaysia” At LF Asia, we strive to make this place a great place to work.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 29 May 2012
Closing Date: 14 Jul 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
We work 5 day week and offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and working experience. Interested candidates kindly submit a brief summary of your employment history, stating expected salary, contact telephone number or write to the address below:
The HR Manager
IDS Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (364523W)
Lot 6 Persiaran Pesahaan Section 23
Kawasan Perusahaan Shah Alam
40300 Shah Alam
Tel : 55416600
Fax : 55416635
Email : LFAMYSCareer@LFAsia.com
IDS MANUFACTURING SDN BHD
LiFung Centre, Lot 6, Persiaran Perusahaan
Section 23, Shah Alam