Utamal Land Sdn Bhd - Kuala Selangor,Selangor, Malaysia
- Perform supplying and distribution of controlled drugs
- Ensuring all procedures are conform to legal SOP
- Process drug orders
- Dispensing medications to patients
- Counselling service to patients on their medications
- Assist and supervision to Pharmacy Technicians
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy.
- Required language(s): Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Registered pharmacist with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- Possess strong analytical, good interpersonal, communication and management skills.
- Must be results oriented, organised and able to meet tight deadlines.
Company DescriptionWe are the main contractor of a new township and tourism center at Kuala Selangor. The project consists of total of 323 acres and surrounding by Selangor River. It is one of the largest projects in the whole west coast of Peninsular of Malaysia. This project will be developed in a period of 10 years. The project has started with the following phases,
+ Phase 1A - 72 units of shop houses
+ Phase 1B - 50 units of shop houses
+ Phase 1C - Hypermarket
+ Phase 1D - Commercial Center
+ Sewerage System
+ Water Reservoir
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 18 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 02 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Utamal Land Sdn Bhd
Unit 1-2B, Incubator 3
Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil
57000, Kuala Lumpur