EVA AIRWAYS CORPORATION - KLIA Sepang,Selangor, Malaysia
- Telephone Sales & Reservations functions.
- Liaise with Head Office for space request and irregularities.
- Prepare pre-flight plan and weekly prospects.
- Review agents’ performance, prepare statistics and other reports.
- Support the sales team.
- A Malaysian with SPM/STPM/Diploma qualifications.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Good customer relations skill.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have own transport.
Closing date: 01 July 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Company DescriptionEVA AIR is Taiwan’s leading independent airline and a subsidiary of the Evergreen Group. 2011 marks EVA AIR’s 20th year in the skies. EVA AIR launched its maiden flight on July 1, 1991 and today, through a commitment to safety and quality, EVA AIR is a leading international airline, distinguished by countless awards and honours over the years. If you are seeking a career in a reputable airline, you may consider to join our cargo team.
Have a look at our suggestion:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 10 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 25 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
EVA AIRWAYS CORPORATION
Suite 1205, 12th Floor
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.