Customer Service Coordinator/Executive
CDS Global Sdn Bhd - USJ 1 Subang Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- Manage & monitor daily shipment activities and operations.
- Quotation, billing and documentation for sea/air shipment.
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints promptly.
- Communicating/ coordination with internal department and sales team.
- Candidate must possess at least STPM/Diloma in any field.
- Computer literate in microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Able to work in a team
- Must be able to speak and write in English is an added advantages.
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience (experience in Freight forwarding & logistic is and added advantages)
- Posess good working attitude and willing to learn
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Must be willing to work in USJ, Subang Jaya
Company DescriptionCDS Global Sdn Bhd(formerly known as MLH Logistics Sdn Bhd)was first established in 1992. Over the years, it has developed into a leading logistics and supply chain management service provider to serve its customers in the South East Asia region. In 2007, CDS Global Sdn Bhd in Malaysia and CDS Global Logistics Pte Ltd in Singapore merged with CDS Freight Holding Ltd,Hong Kong and became the latest members of the CDS Group of companies.CDS Freight Holding Ltd and its affiliates operate one of the largest privately owned international freight forwarders network with its international headquarter in Hong Kong. The CDS Group of companies provide full scope of NVOCC shipping operations,cargo consolidation services, air freight forwarding
and logistics management from Asia to Australia, Europe, USA and Canada. This network has operating offices in major countries including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, North America, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE and Vietnam. This network, with over 500 staffs, in 35 offices of 13 countries enables us to provide high quality forwarding and shipping services to worldwide destinations.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 11 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 26 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
Only shortlisted candidate will be informed by phone or emal.
Once you have applied for this position, please check your email regularly.