The Talent Vault Asia Sdn Bhd - Damansara Perdana,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Provide assistance to Buyer in the day to day management of sales and stocks and development of assigned brands.
- Assist with inventory ordering and replenishment to ensure sufficient stock level at all times.
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- Between 22 -28 years of age.
- Those with experience in shoe line industry would be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate are also encourage to apply.
- Those without tertiary education, but with adequate experience in retail are encouraged to apply.
- Result-oriented with a strong, friendly and outgoing personality and able to interact well with people at all levels.
- Willing to travel.
Company DescriptionThe Talent Vault Malaysia is a leading strategic Talent Acquisition Agency with core competencies in Executive search / Recruitment, RPO and other BPO activities. We represent some of the leading financial institutions and Multi National Corporation’s in the country who are currently looking to fill the following vacancies that offers potential candidates with excellent opportunities for career advancements with attractive remuneration to match.
If you are looking for a top notch employer and think you have the right credentials and aptitude to work in premier institutions within the banking industry or IT industry please do give us a call to arrange for an interview at (03-2284 2272/03-2284 2282 today for a non obligatory chat to see how we can help elevate your organisation to its next phase of growth.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 31 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 15 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
The Talent Vault Asia Sdn Bhd
A-15-7, 15th Floor, Menara UOA Bangsar, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000, Kuala Lumpur