Right Aims Consulting - Johor,Kedah,Kelantan,Kuala Lumpur,Labuan,Melaka,Negeri Sembilan,Pahang,Penang,Perak,Perlis,Sabah,Sar, Malaysia
- Meets established workmanship quality standars
- Receives daily work assigments from lead/superior
- Follows basic rules, practices & guidelines (i.e. safety)
- Ability to quickly learn & adhere to required systems & processes
- Ability to identify defects through visual inspection
- To provide support to production in term of productivity improvement and quality achievement
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Publishing/Printing or equivalent.
Company DescriptionProvides talent management and permanent placement services.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Sep 2012
Closing Date: 05 Nov 2012
Employment Type: Permanent, Contract, Part Time, Internship
No. of Vacancies: 1
Right Aims Consulting
Level 16, 1 Sentral
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5