Right Aims Consulting - Johor,Kedah,Kelantan,Kuala Lumpur,Labuan,Melaka,Negeri Sembilan,Pahang,Penang,Perak,Perlis,Sabah,Sar, Malaysia
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving for MES Applications and data
- Ensure that all abnormalities are acted upon to investigate and resolve root causes
- Responsible for Incident Management
- Responsible for Change Management for testing and promotion cycles- involve in development for low impact changes
- Provide guidance and support to all IT Support teams
- Provide training for users and IT support teams
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Company DescriptionProvides talent management and permanent placement services.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 11 Sep 2012
Closing Date: 27 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Right Aims Consulting
Level 16, 1 Sentral
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5