Business Development Manager
Tele-Temps Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Head, Business Development is responsible for the acquisition of new customers within the field of Corporate Travel reporting to the General Manager.
The Head, Business Development identifies and contacts potential customers at decision making level, develops and presents solutions, negotiates and closes the deal. The Head, Business Development are also responsible for developing the selling strategy and managing high profile customer relationships.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Create and execute the vertical go to market plan and approach.
- Identify market trends and developments and potential business opportunities.
- Generating leads and prospects.
- Analyze markets/ sectors and identify service requirements and translating them into sector oriented service offerings
- Manage commercial projects and proposals (tenders, pro- active sales) both externally and internally.
- Act as single point of contact for customers during the business development phase
Work Location - Petaling Jaya
- In depth knowledge of products and related processes, especially in events management and marketing services.
- Strong result orientation
- Ability to think strategically
- Lead and motivate a team of already existing Sales Consultant.
- Strong customer orientation, both externally and internally, understanding their requirements and able to translate them into a solution that can be delivered through value, solutions and experience.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Highly self-motivated and ability to priorities tasks and work independently. < >People person, mature, creative and innovative.>Possess a Diploma / Degree in any Hospitality fields. < >At least 5 years of Sales experience in Event Management and Marketing services.
Company DescriptionTele-Temps is the leading one stop human resource solutions provider in the region. We leverage on an
impeccable track record, superior expertise and sheer good service to our clients. We provide complete human resource solutions: talent and resource management, staffing services, industrial relations consultancy and training, and the management of outsourcing for non-core functions. Our placements comprise professionals, executives and support staff, in temporary, contractual and permanent positions. We are able to tap on our pool of experienced HR Professionals: our
Recruitment and Staffing Consultants to deliver invaluable services to our clients.
We treat all our clients as partners and cultivate lasting relationships. Testament to this is our list of clients who range from large conglomerates & MNCs to SMEs, some of whom have been partnering with us since our inception in 1987.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 08 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Tele-Temps Sdn Bhd
1441, 14th Kompleks Selangor
50000, Kuala Lumpur